Good Morning Optimists! Happy Friday.
I gotta say for this to be the first week of February, it has been dragging. Maybe it was the freak blizzard or “that” play from the Super Bowl (I’m still not over it myself.) Whatever it is, we need could all use some musing for the month, I know I sure could. So I’m here to share 10 things to journal about this month:
1. RELATIONSHIP GOALS: I gotta say that it has been hilarious to see all the memes going around featuring these “goals” but I wanted to take the idea and really reflect on it this month.
2. SEAHAWKS: Who didn’t see the Super Bowl? And who has yet to hear about that terrible play? The aftermath of that play left me wondering about some of the bad calls I have had in my life.
3. SELF LOVE: February is the month of love and not just the lovey-dovey stuff, it’s also about self love. Take some time this month and reflect on you and how much you love yourself. And if you haven’t yet, join me in the Self Love Journal Challenge.
4. LAUGH: Who doesn’t love to laugh or a good joke? Enjoy and reflect on the gift of laughter this month.
5. SNOW: This snow has forced me to think about relocating. How about you? Fill some pages with travel plans, destination ideas and even outfit inspirations.
7. COMFORT FOOD: Cold weather calls for great food! These cold nights have inspire me to whip up some yummy dishes. In fact, this month could be a good time to try out something new for the holidays.
8. BOOKS!!! Since the weather isn’t letting up anytime soon, books have become my getaway from the cold. This month, think about the books you’ll be reading for the rest of the year.
9. LOVE: You know I couldn’t complete this list without talking about the L-word <3 Enjoy all the benefits of love and remember to give love as often as you can.
10. ANTICIPATION: 2015 has really just begun and that means that we have so much to look forward too. This month reflect on some of the events and experiences you’re excited about in the upcoming months.
Happy Journaling, Optimists!
Until next time, stay blessed and inspired :)